Users of Extra virgin olive oil testify of the numerous health benefits associated with it. With the high concentration of Vitamin E and several other nutrients, the oil has been recommended for its health and healing properties.
History reveals that the Cretes have been dealing with Olive Oil since 2575 B.C. The Holy Bible and Greek mythology also make reference to it. Olive oil contains about 75% of monounsaturated fat – which is highly beneficial to the body. Please visit to discovering more about olive oil calories.
Here are some of the numerous benefits of the Extra Virgin Olive Oil:
- Reduces the effects of blood pressure. Olive oil ice cream is also another fantastic Appetit.
- Highly beneficial for lactating mothers
- It helps reduce bad cholesterol and sustain the healthy HDL cholesterol
- Helps the stomach, pancreas, and intestine
- Rich in monounsaturated fats, which reduces the chances of cardiovascular and heart diseases.
- Extra Virgin Olive oil rich diet offers a more efficient and sustainable weight loss compared to a low-fat diet
- Unlike many other oils, Extra Virgin Oil helps to control free radicals. This is as a result of the broad variety of important antioxidants.
- It helps bolster the human immune system
- It is highly effective for anti-aging, arthritis, osteoporosis and skin problems
- Study reveals that it is a natural remedy for eczema and psoriasis
- Studies reveal that introducing extra virgin Olive oil to your diet plan reduces the risk of prostate, esophageal, breast and colorectal cancers.
Ever thought about why women in Mediterranean countries have glowing skins? They have been applying extra virgin oil as a skin moisturizer for ages. I have personally witnessed this during one of my holidays in Malta: I observed my aunties always rub the oil all over their bodies – as it serves as moisturizer and protection from sun rays.
Why not give it a shot today and see the incredible result for yourself. Begin with a little quantity and gradually increase it as you deem fit, rather than using alcohol-based moisturizers that are made of several chemicals. Those chemicals are deliberately intended to dry up your skin so that you will have to use more products and then purchase more.
Extra Virgin Olive Oil has several health benefits. It is one of the best natural gifts available to man, and we ought to take advantage of its amazing potentials. It keeps us healthy and in turn, makes us enjoy more pleasant lives.
What more could you ask for? Extra Virgin Olive Oil does not only taste great, but it can also improve your health